Important: When copying from other sources, formatting problems may occur in Q.wiki. In many cases, formatting commands from the source software are also copied during a copy operation. These formatting commands are removed as far as possible with the following procedure.
Select and copy the content to be transferred in the source:
- Select all with key combination Ctrl + A.
- Use mouse or keyboard to select a part and copy it with key combination Ctrl + C
Paste content into desired wiki page:
- Switch to the editor for editing a page (see Editing content).
- Use key combination Ctrl + V or right mouse button + Paste to insert content
- Mark inserted content
- Press the Remove Format button
Create bullet points/enumerations