Insert locally saved file into the page
- start new discussion or switch to the discussion state of the page
select text to be linked to the file
click on the icon for attach file
click on select file
all common file formats can be attached
search for the file on the local hard disk and confirm
adjust the file name in Q.wiki
give the file a descriptive name so that it can be found quickly with the search function
Do NOT include version names, date of last edit etc. in the file name. DO NOT include them in the file name, files are automatically versioned in Q.wiki.
confirm with OK
Link a file that has already been uploaded to Q.wiki
See Insert links
Attach a file to the page without linking it
- Start a new discussion or switch to the discussion state of the page
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right and Attach
- Click on Select File (or Browse ), select file and click on Upload File. The file will be attached to the page without being linked on the page itself.
Overview of attachments on a page
Attached files can be found at the bottom of the page in the Attachments box.
- If necessary, expand the box by clicking on the > symbol.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)