- Drag and drop the image or insert it into the page.
- Click on the inserted image and click on Insert/edit image map at the bottom of the image.
- Mark out areas that are to be linked
- Polygon: each click creates a corner point, select last corner point via double click or SHIFT key+click
- Link staked area
- URL: select page to be linked via autocomplete or enter URL
- Title: optionally a title for the linked area can be assigned
- Show in: optionally you can select in which browser window the linked page will be opened
- For further links repeat steps 3 and 4
- Finally confirm with OK
Make images clickable Print
Modified on: Fri, 24 Jun, 2022 at 1:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.